Get the Right Fit with Connectors & Adapters: Stratasys Session Webinar
This webinar is an excellent resource for manufacturing and production organizations that are interested in printing connectors and adapters for a variety of environments, including but not limited to situations in which high heat or heat cycling, vibrations or impact is to be expected, or chemical exposure is likely.
The presenters will focus on optimizing ROI with design for additive manufacturing (DfAM) best practices, as well as proper part and material selection. Some of the topics will include:
- Evaluating if an existing design is an appropriate fit for 3D printing.
- Tips and tricks for designing or redesigning high accuracy, beautiful finished products that are comparable to injection molding or CNC parts.
- Material selection strategies and options.
- DfAM strategies for adjusting existing designs to make your part faster, cheaper, or more valuable as you switch to 3D print production.
- How to evaluate ROI when selecting parts to print.
Tim and Dan will elaborate on the details of several example parts, including material used, if any supports were required, and cost per part.